Bob Jung and his wife Judy are on a mission to help out the community, local nonprofits, and particularly the organization “Little Friends” throughout the year!
Why We Help
Bob and Judy have a great passion for “paying it forward/giving back” and that passion is one of the many reasons they make such a dynamic duo! Judy had been doing fundraising for the better part of her life, due to the example from her mother who was always doing wonderful things in their community. Bob was unlike most contractors; in that, he personally loved giving back whenever it was needed.
Who We Help
The family chose a ‘charity of choice’ a few years ago and decided on Little Friends.
Little Friends is an organization that helps autistic children and their families in many capacities, including but not limited to, education, socialization, counseling, respite care, and many other areas. They also employ disabled adults in their Spectrum program; and they own a resale shop in Naperville to help those in need.
Monsters for a Cause
The Jung’s enjoy lighting up their yard for all seasons and holidays! In October 2021, “Monsters for a Cause” was born and this event was on Halloween.
- 700+ children and families came by to experience the Halloween decorations and received full-size candy bars
- Little Friends was the nonprofit organization benefitted at the event
Claus for a Cause
2021 DATES: DECEMBER 17TH
AND 18TH FROM 5-9 PM
Around the holiday season in December, “Claus for a Cause” commences at the Jung household.
- Santa and Mrs. Claus will attend this event along with many elves to take pictures and pass out goodies for the children
- A member from Little Friends will come by and answer questions and educate the visitors on Little Friends’ mission and programs
- Make lasting memories and soak up the magic of Christmas with family and friends
A Community That Steps Up #ForACause
When uncharted events take course, a community who responds to the call with love in their hearts is all that matters. In 2020 when the tornado hit in Naperville, many lives and homes were affected. The Jung’s put together a Bike Bald fundraiser to raise money for those affected by the tornado that hit so close to home and the event “Blocks Party For A Cause” took off!
- 150+ neighbors attended
- Bike Bald was able to raise enough money to help with clothes, foods, and funds for those in need
- It was decided that this event would be annual and kickoff in the summertime